Emerson Amador is a bilingual REALTOR/real estate broker who has been licensed in New Jersey for over twenty eight years. Born and raised in Union County, he has experience in the surrounding communities and a specialty in helping first time buyers.
Emerson is familiar with all matters pertaining to Real Estate, including: sales, rentals, property management, estate sales, property preservation, investment properties, short sales, mortgages, foreclosures, maintenance, construction, relocation, advertising, and marketing.
Emerson is currently a member/associate member of the following organizations:
- Greater Eastern Union County Board of Realtors
- Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- South Jersey Regional Multiple Listing System
- New Jersey State Law Enforcement Officer Association
- Elizabeth Chamber of Commerce
- Elizabeth Avenue Partnership (Special Improvement District)
- Property Restoration Task Force (Groundworks Elizabeth)
- Rotary Club of Elizabeth
- Notary Public
Emerson has attended the Appraisal Institute, the New Jersey School of Business, and the North Jersey School of Real Estate for Continuing Education.